Living in the city changes your desires drastically. Aside from a close, covered parking spot, I'd love to have these things.
1. I live pretty far from the nearest train stop. It's time for a bike, and this one is beautiful.
2. Summer is nothing like Mississippi up here. Not warm enough for shorts and too warm for pants (sometimes) and I've had my eye on these distressed skinnies for the last year anyway.
3. I've been swooning over this carry-all for months and it is perfect to carry all the necessities while walking around the city.
4. I'm appreciating which way is my true north more and more as I'm around such diversity and confusion. This ring is such a beautiful reminder.
5. And finally, I'm waiting on someone to tell me they've made plans for me to spend Christmas in Park City, Utah. Anyone?